ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s look at the big picture

Baz=Heisman

Feb 11, 2023
Cats fans… please listen to me. We’re not cooked. This panic has to stop. I saw it more on X but a little on the board, too.

I can’t imagine Barnheizer and Langborg do nothing next week. That’s rarely happened this season. We still have a “big 3” most teams would kill for.

Let’s rest the legs and get ready for the only tourney that really matters… next Thursday or Friday.

Cats fans… please listen to me. We’re not cooked. This panic has to stop. I saw it more on X but a little on the board, too.

I can’t imagine Barnheizer and Langborg do nothing next week. That’s rarely happened this season. We still have a “big 3” most teams would kill for.

Let’s rest the legs and get ready for the only tourney that really matters… next Thursday or Friday.
Yes rest, but they had a week off. Not tired but just shorthanded and with Barney and Borg ice cold (and Mart), they had no chance. Good D by Wisconsin, but if those 3 had each made one shot that they normally make, it's an even game

Reactions: drewjin
A week off should help immensely. We are just so short-handed without Matt and Ty.

This season could have been amazing. A healthy team definitely has Sweet 16 potential. At this point, I'd be thrilled with advancing to round 2.
I am thrilled with the season if we lose by 30 in the first round. It’s been incredible and very unexpected.

I assume whatever team we face will spend their time practicing attacking the paint and memorizing which players they can ignore at the three on their rotations. It's gonna be a tough game for us.

Hopefully, Preston's shoulder, Boo's hand, Boo's knee, Langborg's ankle, and our general shooting will have recovered by then.

Langborg is a nice piece but part of a big 3 is a stretch. We have a big 2 like we did last year. Only last year we had a Nichol-hulk too.

Langborg is a nice piece but part of a big 3 is a stretch. We have a big 2 like we did last year. Only last year we had a Nichol-hulk too.
Langborg is clearly more effective with Berry on the floor. That said, he's also very capable of going for 15 every night. The fouls early impacted him. He never got into the flow. That said, Martinelli and Brooks both had poor games but that was in part due to Wisconsin's size. Also, don't discount that they have very good players and they played like it today and NU had no answers to the center hitting 3 threes and Stor going off for 30.

You obviously have not watched him play this year. Langborg is a baller.

Reactions: IGNORE2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT