ADVERTISEMENT

Are the new $$$ rules for players already affecting us?

Turk

May 29, 2001
Blacklisted by Fitz
Over on another forum, it was mentioned that NU was already behind the 8 ball, regardless of wins, with the new $$$ cash deals for players.
Do we have any players taking advantage of endorsement deals and/or any TEAM exclusive deal that helps out our players?
Just looking at our current state of recruiting so im wondering if anyone has any insight as to if we have any players at all taking advantage of these wonderful new endorsement opportunities?

Fans wanna know

Over on another forum, it was mentioned that NU was already behind the 8 ball, regardless of wins, with the new $$$ cash deals for players.
Do we have any players taking advantage of endorsement deals and/or any TEAM exclusive deal that helps out our players?
Just looking at our current state of recruiting so im wondering if anyone has any insight as to if we have any players at all taking advantage of these wonderful new endorsement opportunities?

Fans wanna know
Likely! Northwestern is an amazing and fantastic school! Getting hurt my freshman year after making varsity was the best thing that ever happened to me! I love nature and the creative arts 🎭 too! I ended up double majoring in economics and teaching, which opened up my eyes to another world 🌎 besides getting my butt kicked in on a daily and weekly basis! I still wrestled for two more years but the passion was not there! Great campus at NU! There are so many exciting and fun things to do at NU!

Likely! Northwestern is an amazing and fantastic school! Getting hurt my freshman year after making varsity was the best thing that ever happened to me! I love nature and the creative arts 🎭 too! I ended up double majoring in economics and teaching, which opened up my eyes to another world 🌎 besides getting my butt kicked in on a daily and weekly basis! I still wrestled for two more years but the passion was not there! Great campus at NU! There are so many exciting and fun things to do at NU!
Guessing one thing is NOT going to football games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT