xxjfgxx

Jan 7, 2012
1. A QB who can throw
2. WR ('s)
3. D Linemen
4. An Offensive Coordinator
5. A Defensive Coordinator
6. Speed (everywhere)

1. Agreed. Whether its the current QB improving or another beating him out, this has got to improve.

2. Hope something miraculous happens. WR unit is MAC level.

3. Disagree. Our d-lineman are solid. Some improvement in pass rushing would be helpful.

4. Agreed. No further comment.

5. I think we're ok at least for next year at D-coord.

6. We're never going to get speed everywhere. Just ain't gonna happen at NU where we're already restricted academically in who to recruit. I'd like to see WR speed improve with hands improvement.

#4, there needs to be a house cleaning in the offensive coaching staff. I have my doubts that Fitz has the balls to do it though. Screw loyalty, three years of bad play calling has to stop.

Reactions: IGNORE2
I would agree with 1 (but maybe just more experience for the guy you have), 2 and 6. Don't know enough about 4 or 5 to comment. But 3, DLine, you guys actually looked pretty solid today. Not being able to stop Hurd every time is no indictment, even Bama's DLine ("best outside the NFL" someone said last night) couldn't do that.

I'm gonna be keeping an eye on NU in 2016, think you guys are seriously better than the score of this game indicates. Just missing a few pieces: 1 (exp), 2 and a bit more 6.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT