ADVERTISEMENT

AT&T U-Verse Question

DarthCat

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
Moved in June and was not able to keep Direct TV due to association rules and required placement of dish. Instead went with AT&T U-Verse to take advantage of the GigaBit fiber I could get.

Looking at the guide, I see Big Ten Network on 1650. What I am NOT seeing are rollover channels for multiple games at the same time. Somebody please tell me they are there somewhere.

Moved in June and was not able to keep Direct TV due to association rules and required placement of dish. Instead went with AT&T U-Verse to take advantage of the GigaBit fiber I could get.

Looking at the guide, I see Big Ten Network on 1650. What I am NOT seeing are rollover channels for multiple games at the same time. Somebody please tell me they are there somewhere.
I am having almost the identical experience moving to Utah can't use DTV in our community and Xfinity comcast shows no rollover channels. I loved DTV.

I always had UVerse rollover in metro Atlanta, before switching to DTV because UVerse was not yet available. As I recall, rollover would only appear on the guide the day before, but it was always there.

Dang, that's a harsh HOA.

I always had UVerse rollover in metro Atlanta, before switching to DTV because UVerse was not yet available. As I recall, rollover would only appear on the guide the day before, but it was always there.

Dang, that's a harsh HOA.

Same experience when I had U-verse.

The roll over channels start at 1690 or 1691. On fall saturdays, you can scroll up from 1690 and all Big 10 rollover games will be in the 1690s

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT