ADVERTISEMENT

Bama Gonna Take OU Out Back

Unless I’m not clear on the rule, he did not complete that catch - the ball clearly came out when he hit the ground.

Now to allow a clear forward pass to be returned and called a TD, they really have it in for OU.

This kid won the Heisman? So far, he's looked more like a backyard football hero than a top tier P5 program QB.

Saban is 44-1 when leading by 14 in the first quarter.

I think Fitz is 0-1 when leading by 35 in the 3rd quarter.....

Take a deep breath and repeat after me. “I will let go of the past. I will let go of the past.”

Alabama has scored thrice before OU has even gained a yard. Wow.

I saw the Oklahoma-West Virginia game, and it was one of the worst exhibitions of defensive football I ever saw. West Virginia should have won, but had a couple of ungodly awful turnovers or they would have put up 70. Oklahoma would likely beat Northwestern in a game because we wouldn't be able to handle their overall speed, but the Cats actually play better defense than Oklahoma, and it isn't even close.

Bama defense looks out to prove that their guy should have won the Heisman Trophy and not Murray, who looks very ordinary when subject to a fierce pass rush and fast defenders. Nice college player but think baseball is a better bet for him going forward.

How is this good for college football? Two teams this much better than the rest?

How is this good for college football? Two teams this much better than the rest?

I think there are several teams, including obviously Georgia, that would give Alabama a better game. With their horrible defense, they are the perfect patsy for the Crimson Tide and will add to the invincible aura of the SEC. Reminds me, unfortunately, of when Northwestern had a lousy run defense in 2000 and ended up playing a Nebraska running juggernaut. That didn't turn out well for us.

Bama defense looks out to prove that their guy should have won the Heisman Trophy and not Murray, who looks very ordinary when subject to a fierce pass rush and fast defenders. Nice college player but think baseball is a better bet for him going forward.

Clayton would have gotten votes for the Heisman if he went up against an Oklahoma-caliber defense every week.

Reactions: BFDCat
That hit on Murray would earn a suspension and a fine in the NFL but no foul in college as it wasn’t helmet to helmet. Guy drove Murray’s head into the turf and landed with all his force into the head, ripping it off. Wish the NCAA hadn’t the power to review and suspend (would be for the NC game).

OU hung tough after getting blitzed. Still, an inconsistent and undisciplined effort by Bama gives them a fairly easy win.

Tide got up 28 and got sloppy. It happens with college kids, even with a taskmaster like Saban — gives him something to talk about this week. Oklahoma scrapped, but they and the Big 12 need to start playing some D. You can't score 50 every week.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT