ADVERTISEMENT

Bama Vs. Clemson Game Thread

Hungry Jack

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2008
the cotton fields and bus shelters
www.cbc.ca
This one is for all the marbles. Except they don't use marbles anymore. Players are paid in cash and junkets.

I am rooting for Clemson as I like the color orange and that cat paw emblem. I am also tired of Darth Saban and his uber program. Go Tigers!

Last edited:
Another vote for Clemson. Looking forward to reinforcing the transitive property argument based upon our having beaten Pitt, the team that beat the ultimate National Champion, Clemson. Might even have some tangential implications for our end of the season poll/rankings placement due to an enhanced Strength of Schedule ranking?

Last edited:
Another vote for Clemson. Looking forward to reinforcing the transitive property argument based upon our having beaten Pitt, the team that beat the ultimate National Champion, Clemson. Might even have some tangential implications for our end of the season poll placement due to an enhanced Strength of Schedule ranking?
I don't see how we eek into the top 25 in any poll, but it was great to end the season by going 1-0.

Go Tigers. I'm angling for NU > Pitt > Clemson plaudits. Not for me specifically, of course. But good for the psyche.

Reactions: rmndcat
Another vote for Clemson. Looking forward to reinforcing the transitive property argument based upon our having beaten Pitt, the team that beat the ultimate National Champion, Clemson. Might even have some tangential implications for our end of the season poll/rankings placement due to an enhanced Strength of Schedule ranking?
Still another. I like tat trasitive property. Pluse a guy told me that Alabaman had a team GPA close to 2 and had nine starters with sub 2 GPA. Have not been able to confirm

Reactions: rmndcat
This one is for all the marbles. Except they don't use marbles anymore. Players are paid in cash and junkets.

I am also tired of Darth Saban and his uber program. Go Tigers!

I emphatically deny any association with slick Nick and all things tidal.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
I think Clemson has the more talented team, which is saying a lot when you are playing Alabama. I am picking Clemson to win straight up.

Not particularly interested, but for lack of a more compelling interest, the transitive rule it is. go tigers.

How in the world that wasn't penalized or even looked at for targeting is crazy. On Clemson's best receiver no less

Gee, how did they "miss" that targeting call? Then shame on the announcers for soft pedaling around it - "well it was kind of the side of his helmet" (?)

Alabama is incredible. Not to take anything away from them, but its making the college football playoff boring. There is no suspense. Its not really a game. Clemson can't do anything.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
Alabama essentially has an NFL defense. Pretty much every one of their starters would get drafted if eligible.

Hey.. Clemson scored. Maybe this will be interesting. Need to stop Alabama and get the ball back.

Brain fart by Clemson punt returner calling fair catch at his own 4 yd line.

We are National Transitive Property Champs!

"National Transitive Property Champs" T shirts forthcoming? Let's Tailgate could make a mint.

trex_medium.0.jpg

NORTHWESTERN:
NATIONAL FOOTBALL transitive property CHAMPS

http://www.bringonthecats.com/2014/10/26/7074175/transitivity-rankings-explained

Last edited:
Reactions: FloridAlum
I done been thunking 'bout that onside kick to end the game. Bama should have run up and smothered that slow dribbler, right? Gotten the ball around the 40 with one second left? Time for a long FG attempt or a Hail Mary?

Sure should have, but don't think anyone was really expecting it.

^ I put them both in the professional category ( but really do like Dabo Sweeney. He seems like the real deal )

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT