ADVERTISEMENT

BEAT NEW ORLEANS

I’m so pumped to watch this team in action. I don’t know exactly what this season will bring come March, but I’m looking forward to seeing the program rebound from last year’s malaise with a TRUE homecourt! The future is bright. Go Cats!
We may get ranked after this win! Just kidding. OMG!

Reactions: NJCat
I just want to see max defensive effort and good defensive execution. If they can do this, I believe the rest will come.

Reactions: BobbCat14
Is New Orleans significantly better than the team we played in the exhibition game? Will we have a more realistic view of the team after this game?

They were almost 500 last year! Our defense is lock down! Amazing! I’m calling for Northwestern to be top five in the conference this year! Nance is suburb! And so is AJ Turner! We are much, much improved over last year!

I just want to see Pete Nance dominate some people. Is that so much to ask?

They were almost 500 last year! Our defense is lock down! Amazing! I’m calling for Northwestern to be top five in the conference this year! Nance is suburb! And so is AJ Turner! We are much, much improved over last year!
Ahead of MSU, Michigan, Purdue, Ohio State, Indiana, Wisconsin or Iowa. That road will be super difficult, forgot Nebraska. Just do not see the talent level at Northwestern at the same level as the above listed schools. My best guess for Northwestern is 9th.

Ahead of MSU, Michigan, Purdue, Ohio State, Indiana, Wisconsin or Iowa. That road will be super difficult, forgot Nebraska. Just do not see the talent level at Northwestern at the same level as the above listed schools. My best guess for Northwestern is 9th.

Who asked you?

Who asked you?
Just laying out the facts. This is notfootball.?Northwestern just does not have the talent, across the board, that the 8 teams I listed have. And they do not have the depth a of talent, 6th, 7th and 8th man on roster that the 8 teams ahead of them have. Just go down the rosters, it is very clear. Facts are facts.!

Just laying out the facts. This is notfootball.?Northwestern just does not have the talent, across the board, that the 8 teams I listed have. And they do not have the depth a of talent, 6th, 7th and 8th man on roster that the 8 teams ahead of them have. Just go down the rosters, it is very clear. Facts are facts.!
Winona had a big brown beaver....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT