ADVERTISEMENT

Best Men's Sports Team at Northwestern of all time" is the answer!

wrestlerone

Jul 12, 2009
What is the question? The question is "If the wildcat wrestling team performs as projected this week at NCAA's, what legacy will they leave at Northwestern? If the wrestling team finishes in the top 15 in the nation this week they will have finished in the top fifteen for eight of the last nine years. We are projected to finish around 12th with a little luck. Forget about Matt Rice gentleman! Wrassler started as a true frosh for Northwestern back in 1980 when the cats were ranked 18th in the nation!

Originally posted by wrestlerone:
What is the question? The question is "If the wildcat wrestling team performs as projected this week at NCAA's, what legacy will they leave at Northwestern? If the wrestling team finishes in the top 15 in the nation this week they will have finished in the top fifteen for eight of the last nine years. We are projected to finish around 12th with a little luck. Forget about Matt Rice gentleman! Wrassler started as a true frosh for Northwestern back in 1980 when the cats were ranked 18th in the nation!
Where can I buy Wrassler T-shirts and pennants? Is there enough room on a T-shirt to fit in all of your accomplishments, or do I have to purchase a 3XL or larger?

Glades, I would be happy if you read my book. Can I send you a free copy? I would love the feedback from your fine mind. Shoot me an email at bmoylan111@gmail.com and I will have one out to you in two days!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT