ADVERTISEMENT

Bleacher report

I was ready to be bugged by this. Top 25 seniors and 25 honorable mention. By the time I got to #7 I was steamed, then JJTBC came in at #6

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...dium=newsletter&utm_campaign=college-football
Funny, I had the exact same reaction. Started with honorable mentions, nothing. Blood pressure starting to build. Then worked my way up from 25 to 10, 9, 8...blood pressure still building and now I'm pi$$ed. Then I see #21 in the purple uni and all is right with the world. Do I take this too seriously? Nah. Congrats to Justin.

Really going to miss this guy. It has been a pleasure to watch him. A top five all time favorite Cat, no recency error present

To me, there is nothing quite like a durable, productive tailback in college football. Yes, the sport is quite QB oriented. I guess I am old school about it

JJTBC indeed

Really going to miss this guy. It has been a pleasure to watch him. A top five all time favorite Cat, no recency error present

To me, there is nothing quite like a durable, productive tailback in college football. Yes, the sport is quite QB oriented. I guess I am old school about it

JJTBC indeed

Still get one more year of JJ... soak it in!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT