ADVERTISEMENT

Boo thread

IGNORE2

Mar 12, 2005
I’m increasingly frustrated that the B1G doesn’t give Boo the Edey treatment. Edey gets breathed on and a foul is called, Boo gets knocked into next year and it’s incidental contact.

Feel good story - five years, came back without having too, will leave with a host of records at NU and is a sure fire All American. Lot to like about the school and the program - underdog that excels in an academics.

When does the memo go out that Boo is as much of a superstar for the B1G and a better NBA candidate? He doesn’t bitch. He has improved every year. He is a team player. What more could you want?

Want to look at personal life? Has a degree, en route to another. Family man.

Simply amazing - I would think he would’ve been a B1G marketing team wet dream.

Last edited:
I’m increasingly frustrated that the B1G doesn’t give Boo the Edey treatment. Edey gets breathed on and a foul is called, Boo gets knocked into next year and it’s incidental contact.

Feel good story - five years, came back without having too, will leave with a host of records at NU and is a sure fire All American. Lot to like about the school and the program - underdog that excels in an academics.

When does the memo go out that Boo is as much of a superstar for the B1G and a better NBA candidate? He doesn’t bitch. He has improved every year. He is a team player. What more could you want?

Want to lol at personal life? Has a degree, en route to another. Family man.

Love this post!

I love boo more than anyone but he complains a lot lol
Really? I watch a lot of games. Nance was a bitch. Kopp was a bitch. I can remember lots of whiney players (and probably justly). But every time I see boo get put on the ground, he bounces up. No dramatics.

He is talking to the refs all the time. Which is the right way to do it. No spotlight, no show up - just hey, what gives.

Tonight he threw his hands up on that touch foul and out of frustration as he and his mates had been mauled all night on dribble defense.

But I think that’s the exception. Hell, watch B1G superboy Edey. He bitches, he gets demonstrative, he yells - on every fricking play. Even the ones that he’s committed the offensive foul.

I love the guy. I’m not saying it’s egregious. I’m not saying it’s at an Edey level. But he complains, throws his arms up, jumps up and down, etc. He’s a superstar — he should be in the refs’ ears all night and lobbying for calls.

Want to look at personal life? Has a degree, en route to another. Family man.

My short answer:

I’m going to wait at least 24 hours.

At some point, I hope to watch the full game tape.

And, then, I’m going to explode.

Reactions: IGNORE2
I love the guy. I’m not saying it’s egregious. I’m not saying it’s at an Edey level. But he complains, throws his arms up, jumps up and down, etc. He’s a superstar — he should be in the refs’ ears all night and lobbying for calls.
I respectfully disagree. I don’t recall the big jump and down. Tonight, he threw his arms up as he walked away. Minor in my mind.

But if you watch the games, he is always talking to the refs. A lot. Quiet, respectfully, without attention. Kinda like MJ did

Tonight he threw his hands up on that touch foul and out of frustration as he and his mates had been mauled all night on dribble defense.
That's exactly how I felt on that play. It was a foul, but it was just frustration on the foul being called when Rutgers did similar contact on most plays.

Reactions: IGNORE2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT