ADVERTISEMENT

Bowling Green OL

Deeringfish

Gold Member
Jun 23, 2008
The left side of BG's line is gigantic. LT 6'4" 325, LG 6'5" 346, second team LT 6'8" 326.

Hope somebody brought a sling shot. ;)

Reactions: StreamCat
It should be good preparation for the Badgers' OL in 2 weeks. They are similarly sized.

Last edited:
Think we can win that one?
Think so, but I won't be watching. I'm loaded up on household to-do tasks for next weekend (and tomorrow afternoon). A purchase of goodwill for upcoming Saturday afternoons in October and November....

Think so, but I won't be watching. I'm loaded up on household to-do tasks for next weekend (and tomorrow afternoon). A purchase of goodwill for upcoming Saturday afternoons in October and November....

I actually have a pretty nice little Saturday planned. I'm going to Home Depot. Buying some wallpaper, maybe some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed Bath and Beyond. I don't know though, I don't know if I'll have enough time

I actually have a pretty nice little Saturday planned. I'm going to Home Depot. Buying some wallpaper, maybe some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed Bath and Beyond. I don't know though, I don't know if I'll have enough time
The next two Saturday afternoons are definitely the time to get things done around the house before NU football paralysis sets back in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT