ADVERTISEMENT

Bowser - I told you so - sort of

Oh hey, it's the other guy who has a personal vendetta against me for some reason!
Yeah, for no reason. One last time, I’ll try to explain.

I don’t care if you insult me. I really don’t, not in the least. However, I do care about about how you treat others.

You know a lot about the game, no doubt. However, we have lots of other posters who have actually played at Northwestern, yet I don’t ever remember them treating others as stupid. The ex-players treat fellow fans respectfully. Oh, yeah occasionally Glades asks us if we’ve ever strapped it on, but that’s hilarious. I often wonder if you have any sense of humor at all.

It’s not hard to laugh when we say something stupid. Try it. It’s a much healthier response. With you everything is so deadly serious. My dad gave me excellent advice once: Never trust anyone without a sense of humor.

Last edited:
Yeah, for no reason. One last time, I’ll try to explain.

I don’t care if you insult me. I really don’t, not in the least. However, I do care about about how you treat others.

You know a lot about the game, no doubt. However, we have lots of other posters who have actually played at Northwestern, yet I don’t ever remember them treating others as stupid. The ex-players treat fellow fans respectfully. Oh, yeah occasionally Glades asks us if we’ve ever strapped it on, but that’s hilarious. I often wonder if you have any sense of humor at all.

It’s not hard to laugh when we say something stupid. Try it. It’s a much healthier response. With you everything is so deadly serious. My dad gave me excellent advice once: Never trust anyone without a sense of humor.
Uh, Glades used to tell people to drink draino and die....

Aren’t there 40 times somewhere?

Was only able to find an older InsideNU article that stated he was timed at 4.6 in the 40. He could be faster now (always an optimist).

I enjoy his attacking running style. He hits the hole violently. The kid will be a handful for defenses next year after an offseason adding more size and strength. Could be a 225lb hammer next season!

Last edited:
h

Was only able to find an older InsideNU article that stated he was timed at 4.6 in the 40. He could be faster now (always an optimist).

I enjoy his attacking running style. He hits the hole violently. The kid will be a handful for defenses next year after an offseason adding more size and strength. Could be a 225lb hammer next season!
Yeah, most exciting thing about Bowser is just that this is what he's doing as mostly a raw first year player that we planned to redshirt.

Can't wait to see him much stronger in the years to come. He could be really hard to bring down as he gets bigger and stronger.

Does anyone know how Bowser graded out on his blocking, pass protection assignments ? He's a great add to the running game especially if we can find a great tailback.

Go Cats !!

Does anyone know how Bowser graded out on his blocking, pass protection assignments ? He's a great add to the running game especially if we can find a great tailback.

Go Cats !!

He passed my eye test. I noticed him doing a good job on some pass plays, don't know how he did overall.

He passed my eye test. I noticed him doing a good job on some pass plays, don't know how he did overall.
I noticed him on one pass play in particular, in which he blew up a blitzer, clipping him at the legs and tossing him like an empty Diet Coke can to Gladescat......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT