ADVERTISEMENT

Boycott Tommy Bahama!!

GECat2

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2012
I was on Tommy Bahama's website and was glad to see they offered their shirts with college logos embroidered on them. They offer clothing with 85 college logos but NO NORTHWESTERN. Among the schools offered are CalPoly, Brown, Chaminade, East Tennessee State, Montana, NYU and UNLV. Are you fu&*^%$ me??!! Until they correct this egregious insult, I will be spending my cabana wear budget elsewhere. Good luck with those East Tennessee State shirts!

I was on Tommy Bahama's website and was glad to see they offered their shirts with college logos embroidered on them. They offer clothing with 85 college logos but NO NORTHWESTERN. Among the schools offered are CalPoly, Brown, Chaminade, East Tennessee State, Montana, NYU and UNLV. Are you fu&*^%$ me??!! Until they correct this egregious insult, I will be spending my cabana wear budget elsewhere. Good luck with those East Tennessee State shirts!

Just curious, what’s your annual cabana wear budget?

Should discuss with the NU marketing people. Among the 85 schools are some real lesser lights so obviously there are rights considerations involved

That settles it; I won't be buying any NU-branded Tommy Bahama shirts until they rectify this!

Crazy!

I needed a baseball cap, and I found a Tommy Bahama one for $7 at TJ Max. It’s kinda sweet—mesh behind the bill with a marlin on it.

But then I found a margarita recipe printed inside the bill! That made my day. What kind of hat comes with a drink recipe?

Should discuss with the NU marketing people. Among the 85 schools are some real lesser lights so obviously there are rights considerations involved

This is correct. Likely a decision by NU assuming licensing is done school-by-school vs NCAA in this case.

I needed a baseball cap, and I found a Tommy Bahama one for $7 at TJ Max. It’s kinda sweet—mesh behind the bill with a marlin on it.

But then I found a margarita recipe printed inside the bill! That made my day. What kind of hat comes with a drink recipe?
The one you would actually buy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT