ADVERTISEMENT

Brown

NJCat

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2016
North Carolina
NU will play the Brown Bears at "home" this season. Another lack luster OOC game. Last season was a fabulous OOC schedule, this year isn't shaping up to be the same.

NU will play the Brown Bears at "home" this season. Another lack luster OOC game. Last season was a fabulous OOC schedule, this year isn't shaping up to be the same.
I have to agree--I'm really surprised that we aren't creating an OOC schedule even close to on par with last year's. Makes little sense to me.

I assume you're joking. You never really know though. Anyway, the tournament isn't very good, that's probably the most disappointing aspect so far. The rest looks good, not great.

Hall of Fame Tip-Off in Connecticut (Play two of: Boston College, Texas Tech and La Salle, plus home games against St. Peter's and one of: Sacred Heart, Maine, and South Alabama)
@ Oklahoma
@ DePaul
Valparaiso
Brown
B10/ACC Challenge (maybe away, but don't think it strictly alternates home/away)
Gavitt Games? (maybe, it's unknown how they determine participation from year to year)

I was really looking forward to seeing Isiah Brown and Elijah Brown playing the Brown game. At least we still have one Brown!

Reactions: FightNorthwestern
@Oklahoma as well, which will be a great game against a solid team.
Not sure how solid OK will be next season. They just went 5-13 11-20 this season.
That was after making the F4 the previous year! They must have experienced one of the worst turn-arounds in major college bkb in recent years.

I suspect they'll be alright next season. But we would have said the same this time last year...it didn't work that way...then again, they did lose their national semi game by 44 pts...maybe it was a harbinger of what was to come.

Strange stuff!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT