ADVERTISEMENT

Brumbaugh To Texas

Awesome thread. How’s the climate in Austin? Will the dry air have any effect on Brumbaugh’s jump shot?

Bull market for antiques coming soon. Lots of people are going to want some of those cute ole farm knick-knacks for their homes as farmers go out of business in central AZ from drought.
Been wettest start to farm season up here. Super late to plant. Some haven’t planted yet. Haven’t seen any corn upright and by now it’s over a foot high. Scuba quarry weekend this past weekend and quarry was up a few feet.

Week of rain scheduled for this week.

We can call it ‘Pound the Jack’

There's so much to pound! He is the FF's best friend right now. The moderate Republican that effectively endorses a 30-year bullshit misinformation campaign by saying it's unreasonable now to address this very serious problem aggressively. Then I'll address them aggressively. What do I have to lose?!

We need a separate board for Glades. We can cover insects, fishing, the environment and his dislike for @Hungry Jack (aka the Republican Party).

It's certainly more interesting than reading sales pitches for the fricking Rock. Who cares about Brumbaugh, anyway?! He didn't choose NU, right Coral?

• Haha
Reactions: IGNORE2
There's so much to pound! He is the FF's best friend right now. The moderate Republican that effectively endorses a 30-year bullshit misinformation campaign by saying it's unreasonable now to address this very serious problem aggressively. Then I'll address them aggressively. What do I have to lose?!

It's certainly more interesting than reading sales pitches for the fricking Rock. Who cares about Brumbaugh, anyway?! He didn't choose NU, right Coral?
China, India, etc. Do we share the same atmosphere with other countries? How does our current pollution size up? How do force the larger contributors to reduce? Militarily? Just asking for a hungry friend. And in the context that we need to save the planet to continue NUMBB ;)

I have mixed feelings about Brumbaugh, even though I never expected him to honor his "commitment" to Northwestern (and Coach Collins).

On the one hand, I'd like to see him sitting on the bench at Texas, complaining about playing time and transferring out after his freshman year...

On the other hand, I'd like to believe he is completely irrelevant to NU hoops going forward...

China, India, etc. Do we share the same atmosphere with other countries? How does our current pollution size up? How do force the larger contributors to reduce? Militarily? Just asking for a hungry friend. And in the context that we need to save the planet to continue NUMBB ;)

Break out the curry BBQ and Dim Sum along with fried green tomatoes?

Or wait a few years and let nature take care of the overpopulation problem there.

Break out the curry BBQ and Dim Sum along with fried green tomatoes?

Or wait a few years and let nature take care of the overpopulation problem there.
I don’t see a responsive answer in there. Question was probably too hard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT