ADVERTISEMENT

BTN2GO on Comcast Question

Seattle_Cat

Sep 8, 2003
We live in the Seattle area and decided to give up Directv because the combined bill for our internet, TV and phone was excessive. Comcast made us and offer that we couldn't refuse. We don't have FIOS in our neighborhood so Comcast is our only choice for fast internet access. Comcast is OK, EXCEPT for BTN on the west coast. We don't get the overflow channels. I'm wondering if I would get them on BTN2GO if I use my Comcast subscription as validation. Does anyone on the left coast have experience with that?

I suppose BTN will replay the games that it handles, but it would be nice to see our games live. NU games will probably not be the game that Comcast chooses to show us.

I just took a look at our early schedule and it looks like we might not be on the overflow channels for the first month. The games are either not on BTN or they're on at times where they would be the only game being shown on BTN.

Last edited:
yes, but you might have to pay the monthly charge for NU only access charge (ten bucks, I think).Last year I got btn2go+ in the Non conf part of the season and cancelled once the BT season strarted. I use Roku for btn2go

yes, but you might have to pay the monthly charge for NU only access charge (ten bucks, I think).Last year I got btn2go+ in the Non conf part of the season and cancelled once the BT season strarted. I use Roku for btn2go
I have AppleTV in addition to AT&T Uverse and was able to access some sporting events I couldn't get thru my cable subscription like some road Aztecs men's basketball games. I use BTN2go a lot to watch games away from home on my iPhone and iPad,

I guess I'll just have to wait and see. At least I can still get WGN on the internet.

We live in the Seattle area and decided to give up Directv because the combined bill for our internet, TV and phone was excessive. Comcast made us and offer that we couldn't refuse. We don't have FIOS in our neighborhood so Comcast is our only choice for fast internet access. Comcast is OK, EXCEPT for BTN on the west coast. We don't get the overflow channels. I'm wondering if I would get them on BTN2GO if I use my Comcast subscription as validation. Does anyone on the left coast have experience with that?

I suppose BTN will replay the games that it handles, but it would be nice to see our games live. NU games will probably not be the game that Comcast chooses to show us.

I just took a look at our early schedule and it looks like we might not be on the overflow channels for the first month. The games are either not on BTN or they're on at times where they would be the only game being shown on BTN.
I have Comcast Bay Area, and with the sports package that includes BTN get access to btn2go without extra charge. On games where Cats are on overflow, they are available on my computer and mobile devices.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT