ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Iowa (Billy McKinney Night)

I don't think we can climb this mountain too. Just awful luck.

Yeah that looked like a foot injury and that could be serious

The word pop came out of nicholson’s mouth. Don’t know if it was heard a pop or no pop.

He’s in the locker room.

The word pop came out of nicholson’s mouth. Don’t know if it was heard a pop or no pop.

He’s in the locker room.
Michigan kid. Pretty sure he just wanted to make sure that there was a Faygo ready for him.

Don't see us coming back. Just not enough horses

How has Iowa lost so many games. They have a fabulous offensive team just about everybody on the team can shoot

I'm more worried about the next couple games. If Nicholson's out for an extended period and Langborg doesn't come back we're in big trouble for the next two games as well.

Reactions: PurpleWhiteBoy
Why is Mullins getting no action? We can't have Brooks and Nick play 40 minutes. We just don't have the energy out there.

Reactions: drewjin
If we lose all three of our last games we're no longer in the tournament unless we do well in the Big Ten Tournament

My Hulu has been freaky tonight. It stops and a minute later Iowa has five more points. What are they saying about Nicholson?

How has Iowa lost so many games. They have a fabulous offensive team just about everybody on the team can shoot
Like everyone else in the big10 lost a bunch on the road and had one or two boogie man teams they couldn't beat like Maryland

How does do nothing Perkins get calls and Boo gets nothing?

The concern is how bad the injury is to Matt. If he's done for the year, we're in huge trouble.
I feel the same way as Butch. This team has done it time and time again. Belief until proven otherwise.

Reactions: drewjin
Boo hurt his non-shooting hand when bracing himself.

He’s gonna match Billy Mc’s jersey number today, at least. Go Cats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT