ADVERTISEMENT

Buie

clarificationcat

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
He was magnificent in the 2nd half. That was as well as he has played in any game, maybe other than the first Purdue game. He had a great look to win the game. If he had made that shot, I would have paid for at least a quarter of the statue.

I thought Martinelli and Berry got good looks in those last few possessions in regulation but I still feel better with the ball in his hands.

When I saw him pressing on his neck a few minutes after his injury, I was worried, but he'll always gut it out. He'll have a heating pad or something tonight and back to work tomorrow.

Reactions: drewjin
When I saw him pressing on his neck a few minutes after his injury, I was worried, but he'll always gut it out. He'll have a heating pad or something tonight and back to work tomorrow.
I wish we would have won for a bunch of reasons. But a win would have elevated him to legendary status in the B1G.

7/11 from 3 in that atmosphere…
And those fantastic assists at the end of the game for layups. Braden Smith had a really great game but he benefits tremendously from the Edey double teams. Boo is the focus of the defense and he was still creating layups for his teammates in critical situations. Really amazing. How many assists would Boo average if he played with Edey?

Purdue should have paid Boo seven figures. Play him with Smith and Jones and they have a really good chance to win the national championship.

Reactions: drewjin and Hkjb
And those fantastic assists at the end of the game for layups. Braden Smith had a really great game but he benefits tremendously from the Edey double teams. Boo is the focus of the defense and he was still creating layups for his teammates in critical situations. Really amazing. How many assists would Boo average if he played with Edey?

Purdue should have paid Boo seven figures. Play him with Smith and Jones and they have a really good chance to win the national championship.
"If you had paid for Boo, you would have won the natty" will be the cruelest of cruel trolling when they get beat in the first or second round.,..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT