ADVERTISEMENT

Can anyone tell me

heet75

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2001
When we played Nevada , a Nevada player was called for taunting. From what I could see he was making gestures that looked to me like he was shooting heroin into his arm. Today I was watching Michigan/AF and after a long TD pass the AF QB made that same gesture and did not get a penalty. I don't get around much...I don't know what it is suppose to mean.

Glades...I was hoping you would enlighten me...plus I was just trying to get to 1000 posts..

When we played Nevada , a Nevada player was called for taunting. From what I could see he was making gestures that looked to me like he was shooting heroin into his arm. Today I was watching Michigan/AF and after a long TD pass the AF QB made that same gesture and did not get a penalty. I don't get around much...I don't know what it is suppose to mean.

The Air Force player actually injected the heroin. It's only taunting if you're mimicking it.

The Clemson QB did it too tonight after a long TD pass and no penalty. Not sure what it means. These kids.... as long as they stay off my damn lawn.

Reactions: NUCat320

Pretty sure the Nevada kid got flagged more for tossing the ball.

It's not heroin. They are juicing. It means they are way too strong because they are doing steroids and there is nothing you can do to stop them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT