ADVERTISEMENT

Candy Rice if Fitz leaves?

Mr Wickerpark

Dec 28, 2016
If Fitz goes to GB and is allowed to bring his staff, then maybe that would open up the job for Candy Rice?
She wants the Browns job but I doubt she gets it.
Perfect fit for NU and it should boost recruiting.

If Fitz goes to GB and is allowed to bring his staff, then maybe that would open up the job for Candy Rice?
She wants the Browns job but I doubt she gets it.
Perfect fit for NU and it should boost recruiting.

Fitz is not leaving!!!!!!

My immediate thought was what strip joint did you see her at.
the browns are seriously considering Candoleesa Rice and Bruce Arians.
If we can pick up Ms Rice that would seem like a perfect fit even though she is lobbying for a NFL job.

Does she have a connection to NU that I am not aware of? Her whole consideration with the Browns was in part because of her well-publicized fandom to that team. I don't think she has the football qualifications to be more than a buzzworthy name dropped in for PR reasons.

the browns are seriously considering Candoleesa Rice and Bruce Arians.
If we can pick up Ms Rice that would seem like a perfect fit even though she is lobbying for a NFL job.

The browns have said they're not actually considering her TURK

Does she have a connection to NU that I am not aware of? Her whole consideration with the Browns was in part because of her well-publicized fandom to that team. I don't think she has the football qualifications to be more than a buzzworthy name dropped in for PR reasons.
she should be able to bring some top coaches with her and put together a more competitive staff than what we have on offense right now. She graduated from a smart geektype school plus she has common sense. She may even bring in wrestleone to do pep talks and deliver emotional core techniques to get the team prepared.

You mean Turk would be their first choice? That would be interesting, Turk could be the next Alonso Stagg by introducing the flat football.
Has Turk dizcounted the concave earth theories? I know he rejects fake moon landings but perhaps he would approve of a deflated football if he were coach.
Maurice would be great if Fitz left and Ms Rice took over.
It would be like MeToo Goes To Championship.
Toss in hundreds of new female fans for Turk.

Is there some kind of dumbest tread contest going today that I was unaware about?
If so, would someone send me the rules as I would like to win a hat or something.

Reactions: mikewebb68
Is there some kind of dumbest tread contest going today that I was unaware about?
If so, would someone send me the rules as I would like to win a hat or something.
Both Condi Rice and Turk are real. They are related in that they both have indulged in conspiracy theory, and each has a real or imagined relationship to football. Fair game for a thread, given that dumb threads are our strong suit.

Reactions: IGNORE2
Yes, but it's a rigged contest--WickerTurk always wins...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT