ADVERTISEMENT

Cats -5 vs. Creighton

TejasCat

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2010
Really expected this game to open closer to a pick-em. Not much of a home-court advantage for the Cats at All State.

Creighton looks like a solid team and will be a good test for us to step up our game vs a quality opponent.

This should really be litmus test insofar as where we stand with our current players/regime. Creighton is a legit ncaatourney team. If we win tonite, I think we'll really go far!

Not gonna lie, I took it at +4.5. And may have sprinkled on the ML as well. Just don't feel good about this. That said, would love nothing more than to lose (my bets).

Reactions: NUCat320
Not gonna lie, I took it at +4.5. And may have sprinkled on the ML as well. Just don't feel good about this. That said, would love nothing more than to lose (my bets).

Yeah, I think it was the right money play, but I pass up the +EV against my teams. At least when I still care about the results. :)

Yeah, I think it was the right money play, but I pass up the +EV against my teams. At least when I still care about the results. :)

The good news is as long as the St Peter's line is under 20, I'm going to bet the house on the Cats.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT