ADVERTISEMENT

Cats offer 2018 PWO to Iowa QB

Not at all, except I take exception to those who claim I'm not a real fan or those who indicate that I should go cheer for another program or those who tell me how I should spend my money. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not going anywhere and they can all go to hell.

And they can get off my lawn!... after correctly calling me out for trying to game the system by not donating the minimum amount for parking then bitching about it for years now.

No I just don't feel that a 160 lb. QB with virtually no offers has much chance of playing QB in a Power 5 conference. Hope he makes it for his and his family's sake and that's why I suggested that he might need to switch positions. he's PWO correct?
Go away. You're pathetic.

No I just don't feel that a 160 lb. QB with virtually no offers has much chance of playing QB in a Power 5 conference. Hope he makes it for his and his family's sake and that's why I suggested that he might need to switch positions. he's PWO correct?

Well Willy, given your decades of fan experience, why don’t you email Fitz and tell him your opinion. I’m sure he will give your comments the weight they deserve. It’s a friggin walk-on offer, for cripes sake. Why should it matter to you? It doesn’t eat into other offers. Maybe he’ll be a great scout team member for teams that run Read Option offenses. Who knows, and who cares? For me, I hope he takes up Fitz’s offer and ends up helping the team.

Well Willy, given your decades of fan experience, why don’t you email Fitz and tell him your opinion. I’m sure he will give your comments the weight they deserve. It’s a friggin walk-on offer, for cripes sake. Why should it matter to you? It doesn’t eat into other offers. Maybe he’ll be a great scout team member for teams that run Read Option offenses. Who knows, and who cares? For me, I hope he takes up Fitz’s offer and ends up helping the team.
Good for you. I will just let the task of e-mailing the coaches to you and the wrestler.

“Everything football?” You’re giving him much too little credit. He can, and will, bitch about ANYTHING.
Actually I just save my"bitching" for you a couple of others. Now go a make a donation to the Athlethic program so they can name a urinal after you.

Reactions: IGNORE2
Actually I just save my"bitching" for you a couple of others. Now go a make a donation to the Athlethic program so they can name a urinal after you.

Already have. Didn’t even try to “game” the minimum donation! You really think your fandom is somehow better than that of others, don’t you?

Last edited:
Already have. Didn’t even try to “game” the minimum donation! You really think your fandom is somehow better than that of others, don’t you?
I've had enough of your insults, especially since you know absolutely nothing about me. So with no glee, I'm putting you on IGNORE.

I can beat that. Entered HS @ 5'2 110# . Graduated 6'2 175#

HGH and steroids were very effective

You can see what the Cats like about him. He's a great decision maker and has awareness for a HS player. He also is pretty accurate with a nice quick release. That said, he is smaller and it shows in his passes as he lacks a stronger arm and some of his passes wobble. I'd like to know how many times he fumbled.

Great Iowa prep clearly.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
I can beat that. Entered HS @ 5'2 110# . Graduated 6'2 175#

HGH and steroids were very effective

I was also 5'2" entering high school, which made me 43rd in height out of 45 guys trying for the freshman "B" basketball team that year. One of the first couples I encountered on my first day of HS was one of my classmates's older brother, who was a 6'4" three-sport athlete, and his girlfriend, the 5'8" head cheerleader. I felt like a baby among grownups and wondered whether I'd make it through high school alive. Fortunately, I did get up to about 6' feet by graduation. I'd like to say my athletic skills grew as well, but. . . .

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
Evan Flitz, Iowa City West QB and 2018 Iowa Gatorade Player of The Year, has received a PWO offer from the Wildcats. Flitz threw for nearly 3,000 yards and completed better than 66 percent of his pass attempts. Hudl puts him at 6’ and 160 pounds, but see his Hudl tape for an accurate arm.

And I need to add, he is my cousin. Go Wildcats.

Do you know anything about Braeden Heald? Is he another PWO from Io-a?

Hey, I think it would be cool for them to name a urinal after me. I can see it now. The Stream Urinal.

(To be honest, at my age the stream ain't what it used to be.)

Hey, I think it would be cool for them to name a urinal after me. I can see it now. The Stream Urinal.

(To be honest, at my age the stream ain't what it used to be.)

I thought they had!

Then who put the Streamcat targets in the urinals at Ryan Field?

Reactions: StreamCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT