ADVERTISEMENT

'Cats open as 25 point dogs to PSU

No Chores

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2006
Frankly, I thought it would be more, but I'm still taking the 'Cats and the points. In my opinion, there's something to this idea of playing more aggressively at the edge of the penalty hammer, rather than playing to avoid penalties. Yes guys like Tiernan got caught holding a few time, but the refs probably missed a few as well, and the 'Cats won!

Reactions: DaCat and drewjin
Probably the most lopsided line we'll see all season. Penn State is the real deal as a national championship contender imo so I don't think this game is any sort of measure of where we are right now.

Penn State will annihilate most of the teams they play this year (excepting Ohio State and Michigan but they can beat both of them too).

Give it our best shot and see what happens, try to keep the team healthy for the rest of the season given that going bowling is a realistic possibility...

Probably the most lopsided line we'll see all season. Penn State is the real deal as a national championship contender imo so I don't think this game is any sort of measure of where we are right now.

Penn State will annihilate most of the teams they play this year (excepting Ohio State and Michigan but they can beat both of them too).

Give it our best shot and see what happens, try to keep the team healthy for the rest of the season given that going bowling is a realistic possibility...
We've been high number 'dogs before and won (1995) but then was an unknown quantity/quality. PSU is a better team than Minn. but still have to play the game. We need quicker decisions and some Minn. 4th quarter like OL play.

We've been high number 'dogs before and won (1995) but then was an unknown quantity/quality. PSU is a better team than Minn. but still have to play the game. We need quicker decisions and some Minn. 4th quarter like OL play.
Plus Franklin is their coach... so we have a chance.

Reactions: rmndcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT