ADVERTISEMENT

"Cats vs Duke

It’ll be a hot one.
88 degree high.
Game will start at the hottest part of the day.

This means it’ll be a COACHING IN SHORTS DAY!!!

Reactions: StreamCat
Sensible line for a road game.

Duke lost to Charlotte at home, beat an FCS team.

Game will probably come down to turnovers and who makes less mistakes; neither of us has really played what looks like a complete game in all phases but the season is young.

But any mistakes will be costly in what we all expect to be a lower scoring matchup.

What’s TV coverage looking like?
Probably ACC Network (but don't quote me on that).

It is the ACC Network.
I never turned on the ACC network until Saturday, when I watched the early part of the ILL loss. It was on Hulu, and presume it will be again on Saturday. Duke is pretty bad, but has a good back. Better be able to tackle.

I never turned on the ACC network until Saturday, when I watched the early part of the ILL loss. It was on Hulu, and presume it will be again on Saturday. Duke is pretty bad, but has a good back. Better be able to tackle.
I ordered HULU for the NCAA football season and so far I am very pleased.

Reactions: Bwm57
Might as well just call it even.

If Dook tears off a few 50+/- yard runs from scrimmage, like MSU did, they will bury NU like MSU did. The NU D remains a huge question mark in spite of nearly shutting out ISU but for a couple questionable penalties late in the game.

The NO O looked better against a much weaker opponent, but the passing game still looks weak. Here's hoping the NU WRs start getting open. Clair needs to catch a few screens - he looks like he can run away from defenders in space.

Might as well just call it even.

If Dook tears off a few 50+/- yard runs from scrimmage, like MSU did, they will bury NU like MSU did. The NU D remains a huge question mark in spite of nearly shutting out ISU but for a couple questionable penalties late in the game.

The NO O looked better against a much weaker opponent, but the passing game still looks weak. Here's hoping the NU WRs start getting open. Clair needs to catch a few screens - he looks like he can run away from defenders in space.

What do you mean the passing game still looks weak? The passing game looked great against MSU. And we basically shut it down against an ISU team that played 6 DBs.

What do you mean the passing game still looks weak? The passing game looked great against MSU. And we basically shut it down against an ISU team that played 6 DBs.

You can't be proud of 9/16 for 66 yards against ISU. Good insight spotting the 6 DBs, but our WRs need to beat coverage more often or this NU team won't be going anywhere.

I ordered HULU for the NCAA football season and so far I am very pleased.
I haven't figured out how to channel surf yet. I'll watch the Cats until a break then switch channels, then switch back and try to fast forward but am stuck watching/muting the commercials that I tried to skip. There is some limit-switch in there, I don't have to watch the entire halftime, for instance, but if I just switch for a few mins I'm stuck starting from scratch with the commercials at the break.

You can't be proud of 9/16 for 66 yards against ISU. Good insight spotting the 6 DBs, but our WRs need to beat coverage more often or this NU team won't be going anywhere.

No arguments from me there. No one is proud of that statline. Though if you take away 1 INT that was caused by Clair clipping him, and how many drops, that completion rate looks a lot better.

The point is, they didn't pass much. And yeah, the WRs need to get some separation, but the game plan was clearly to run the ball against an ISU defense playing 6 DBs to stop the pass.

I don't know what streaming rights YouTube tv has, but on the ESPN site it shows the ACC network as televising the game. And ACC Network is an ESPN property......
Well I am in Florida and the game is on the ACC network

Fitz played the game like a scrimmage. Not sure we can come away with anything from the indy state game other than i thought we could have beaten them by 50 if we didnt go to the B playbook.

No arguments from me there. No one is proud of that statline. Though if you take away 1 INT that was caused by Clair clipping him, and how many drops, that completion rate looks a lot better.

The point is, they didn't pass much. And yeah, the WRs need to get some separation, but the game plan was clearly to run the ball against an ISU defense playing 6 DBs to stop the pass.
It looked to me that fitz switched to the B playbook before halftime. We could have beat them by 50.
Gentleman's agreement forced Fitz to the B playbook.

• Haha
Reactions: CatManTrue
There were a whole lot of teams that did not really do anything regarding passing last week including IA, MICH, MN and more. It was not a focus of the game because the D was set up to limit passing and was more vulnerable to the run. The passing game showed up against MSU

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT