ADVERTISEMENT

Spread on Illini at Wisconsin game compared to Cats/Iowa

eastbaycat99

Mar 7, 2009
Badgers are 3.5 favorites over Illini v. Cat at 2.5 over Iowa. I know the people who set lines know what they are doing, but it is hard for me to see the Badgers as the better bet based on how the Cats and Badgers have performed lately, and Illinois’ raw talent will be really hard for Wisconsin to contain.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
Watching the Illinois vs. Wisconsin game and all three referees are bald as ping pong balls. Is there a thing going on today where all the refs are supposed to have shaved heads?

Badgers are 3.5 favorites over Illini v. Cat at 2.5 over Iowa. I know the people who set lines know what they are doing, but it is hard for me to see the Badgers as the better bet based on how the Cats and Badgers have performed lately, and Illinois’ raw talent will be really hard for Wisconsin to contain.
Well the Illini game was was pretty easy to call. Hope the Cats hold.

Watching the Illinois vs. Wisconsin game and all three referees are bald as ping pong balls. Is there a thing going on today where all the refs are supposed to have shaved heads?
It's all that cranial energy, generating excess heat

Penn State about to blow a 23 point lead at Minnesota. Boy, do they play dumb sometimes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT