ADVERTISEMENT

CCG TICKETS

It could just be that I'm not sorry. You sell those tickets yet?

"They sold for $190 a piece on stub hub. That buyer also paid probably $30 or so each in fees.

So I was offering tickets for $165 flat that someone bought for ~$220 after fees and you give me crap for it? If whoever bought them is a northwestern fan and saw my post they could have saved ~$165. No reason to be a dick."

"They sold for $190 a piece on stub hub. That buyer also paid probably $30 or so each in fees.

So I was offering tickets for $165 flat that someone bought for ~$220 after fees and you give me crap for it? If whoever bought them is a northwestern fan and saw my post they could have saved ~$165. No reason to be a dick."

Have you sold those tickets yet?

Have you sold those tickets yet?

Are the tickets still available? Looking to upgrade my section.

FWIW

07676-C27-94-A4-4-A9-E-8-D33-EBCBB8-E4-C7-F1.jpg

What arrogance to buy tickets to a conference championship game your team has NEVER been to before a game with your biggest rival who has pantsed you for better than a decade and a half. Michigan man!

What arrogance to buy tickets to a conference championship game your team has NEVER been to before a game with your biggest rival who has pantsed you for better than a decade and a half. Michigan man!

We didn’t buy them to be arrogant. We bought them because ticket prices would have been been higher had Michigan won because of how desperate the fan base is to experience something like a BTCG. Why are you guys so hostile here?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT