ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Fitz on the Big Ten Network weekly coaches Press Conference Show now -

Well. Louie asked the question people wanted him to ask and Fitz certainly didn't shy away from answering!

I can't post more as I am on my cell with poor coverage.

Well. Louie asked the question people wanted him to ask and Fitz certainly didn't shy away from answering!

I can't post more as I am on my cell with poor coverage.
Can someone who saw / heard it elaborate on what Fitz's response was? I'm guessing the question was in relation to the DC position...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: IGNORE2 and drewjin
Please, Wrassler, the beach awaits. And lay off the Mai Tai's
My last day and I hiked Mt Batur for a sunrise that never happened. But my local hottie came along and made it a pleasant journey. Back to the Sofitel for hot shower, bite to eat, …, then off to the airport. Been much more fun in the Philippines and Bali than Evanston these last three plus weeks.

My last day and I hiked Mt Batur for a sunrise that never happened. But my local hottie came along and made it a pleasant journey. Back to the Sofitel for hot shower, bite to eat, …, then off to the airport. Been much more fun in the Philippines and Bali than Evanston these last three plus weeks.
Where were you in the Phillipines? Have done some diving there myself. Except without a hottie :(.

Where were you in the Phillipines? Have done some diving there myself. Except without a hottie :(.
I went back to Puerto Galera. Local rep wanted me to check out Atlantis hoping I’ll bring a group in the future. Nice operation but bit western on pricing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT