ADVERTISEMENT

Coco is the B1G Freshman of the Week

Congrats to Coco!

We'll have some intriguing options at RB going into next year. Depends on who we get as the next OC, but whoever it is will be happy with the current stable.

Bowser
Anderson
McGowan
Hull
Azema
Niro

I think Niro could play a role similar to what Chad Hanaoka played last year. But if everyone stays relatively healthy, then I like our running game a lot.

Congrats to Coco!

We'll have some intriguing options at RB going into next year. Depends on who we get as the next OC, but whoever it is will be happy with the current stable.

Bowser
Anderson
McGowan
Hull
Azema
Niro

I think Niro could play a role similar to what Chad Hanaoka played last year. But if everyone stays relatively healthy, then I like our running game a lot.

Also, Cam Porter.

Reactions: drewjin and DaCat
Congrats to Coco!

Bowser
Anderson
McGowan
Hull
Azema
Niro

think we really need Coco in the DB. We are really pretty thin at those positions.

think we really need Coco in the DB. We are really pretty thin at those positions.

I dont think there is any way he is an RB next year, barring the avalanche of injuries we experienced this year.

Edit: will also add that if he does have any chance at RB, he needs to learn how to take a tackle - the way he does right now, particularly given his size, will get him injured quickly. See JJ. Rarely got hit flush, always moving forward, etc.

Last edited:
Congrats to Coco!

Bowser
Anderson
McGowan
Hull
Azema
Niro

Maybe we could revive the old Huston

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT