ADVERTISEMENT

College Football

Figrating

Dec 19, 2007
Yeah, I'm glad it's back, even with limitations, but without a team in the race, the real fun is just not there.

Reactions: nugnrfan82
Am I the only NU fan that is all the while excited/curious/psyched to see a proven qb like Ramsey play for a real oc?? Gosh, I think that with our D, we could really be good with even just an "above average" o. I am hoping that our wrs can get separation and some speed to give us a lot to cheer for later this fall- even if it is from our tv rooms! Remember when our o was totally rocking with Kustok as our qb? Remember that instant classic vs Michigan that we scored like 56 points? Our former ocs really knew how to get our players moving the ball downfield. I hope coach Bajakian can recapture that magic!!

Last edited:
Reactions: No Chores
Am I the only NU fan that is all the while excited/curious/psyched to see a proven qb like Ramsey play for a real oc?? Gosh, I think that with our D, we could really be good with even just an "above average" o. I am hoping that our wrs can get separation and some speed to give us a lot to cheer for later this fall- even if it is from our tv rooms! Remember when our o was totally rocking with Kustok as our qb? Remember that instant classic vs Michigan that we scored like 56 points? Our former ocs really knew how to get our players moving the ball downfield. I hope coach Bajakian can recapture that magic!!

Certainly these are sub-optimal conditions to be installing a new offense ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT