ADVERTISEMENT

College GameDay on ESPN

corbi296

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2005
Lee Corso is three sheets in the wind on Game Day this morning. Just slurred his words and repeated himself multiple times on live TV. I hope it’s a case of New Year’s eve revelry rather than a medical issue.

Corso was an idiot long before he got old, drunk or had a stroke so it is always a challenge to make a medical diagnosis...

• Haha
Reactions: rogerkim
Corso has talked up college football for years. Not a bad guy and is not presented as more than he is. I like him and think it is good to see older folks still trying their best but understand the annoyance. The current IU coach is doing some similar things.

I think it is medical, all year long he has sounded that way. May be stroke related. My guess is this season is his last. Herbie can wear the mascot heads.

Definitely is Age and lasting issues from his stroke a few years ago. Pretty sure is in his 80s now. Had the pleasure of meeting him a few times as a kid. Talked with his son last year at the Gator Bowl. Coach did not make the trip up that day after working the day before.

Because of the scoreboard picture he did as coach of Indiana vs OSU, I will always be a Corso fan. One of the all-time best college football stories.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
I still like it when pulls out that ol' muzzleloader and blasts it in Herbstreit's ear

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT