ADVERTISEMENT

Collins to Notre Dame (my guess)

You say the depth is thin... And suddenly a wild Martinelli appears
If he takes NU to the Sweet 16 he’s def. getting a look from ND (they would be crazy not to kick the tires) and after today’s upset over #1 he’s earned that consideration.

Can you explain? Unaware of this.

When Harvard started offering free tuition to students of families making less than $65k (now $75k) - that was basically akin to offering scholarships to many athletes (students of families making under $150k also paid minimal tuition).

But once other wealthy Ivy schools like Princeton started offering similar tuition breaks, the advantage Amaker had in recruiting largely disappeared.

Reactions: GatoLouco
When Harvard started offering free tuition to students of families making less than $65k (now $75k) - that was basically akin to offering scholarships to many athletes (students of families making under $150k also paid minimal tuition).

But once other wealthy Ivy schools like Princeton started offering similar tuition breaks, the advantage Amaker had in recruiting largely disappeared.
Thank you

This thread is hilarious. Collins will never coach P6 again. He's a one hit wonder. He'll end up on BTN or something

I would trade Chris Collins and $3 million for Mike Brey right now.

To be clear, I mean head coach. But I re read your post and you mean succeed at a lower level in some sort of rehab post and become hot property again. Yeah, no way. He' just not good. To paraphrase Bob Barker and Happy Gilmore, I think he should be working at the snack bar
Receipts!

Receipts!
Love this. To be clear, I give a lot of credit to Hankwitz oops Lowery. I don't see a lot of that from Collins (credit to Lowery), but, tbf, I don't listen to all of his pressers.

Econ majors are trained to study what factors have changed that end up with a changed result. Such as a defensive minded assistant coach. That said, CCC absorbed his public flogging, hired the right guy, is doing exactly what he had to do to succeed, and, barring a collapse, deserves B1G COTY

Reactions: IGNORE2
I was watching a random game this weekend and the color analyst said something along the lines of "in college basketball, studies have shown that winning is more about scoring points than defense."

Since usually the team that scores the most points wins, I think he's onto something there.

Penn State’s basketball program will be flatter than a frog on a Philadelphia freeway in February.
Admirable alliteration. I'm pretty sure most of PSU's players were out of eligibility anyway after this season. Pickett, Funk, Wynter, Dread and Henn were all 5th year players and Lundy announced for the draft. That's 78% of their minutes from this season.

Admirable alliteration. I'm pretty sure most of PSU's players were out of eligibility anyway after this season. Pickett, Funk, Wynter, Dread and Henn were all 5th year players and Lundy announced for the draft. That's 78% of their minutes from this season.
Yet they'll probably still find a way to hit a three-pointer to beat NU at some point next year...

Jon Crispin was on Big Ten radio this morning stumping hard for his brother to get the job. They might as well give Joe a shot. At least they know he'll stay if he's any good.
BTW, LouV was on Big Ten radio yesterday afternoon. I only heard the last couple of minutes, but his voice didn't sound too shot from any yelling he might have done in Sacramento.

Eh, stated long ago that didn't think CC would leave even if Dook came a-calling (at least not the 1st time), so why would he leave for the Domers?

CC loves living in Chicagoland and wants to build his own program...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT