ADVERTISEMENT

Comments from section 120

phatcat

Nov 5, 2001
Wisconsin
1. First time in the end zone seats. The sun was fierce.
2. Ped State fans were a little disparaging, but not dOSU level. And they didn't dominate
3. Decent eventual student turnout, and they made noise. And they stayed until it was out of hand.
4. Terrible view for me of the 3 close plays but I support Braun trying for it. Who cares if we beat the spread. Especially since our, um, guy that comes into the game on 4th down is unreliable
5. Our second string...guy who comes in on 4th down must be bad.
6. Penn State is really good. This was a much better played game than the Puke game, although Allar clearly isn't Leonard.
7. Bryant did what he could. Made a few bad throws.
8. We made fewer mistakes than last week. Until Sullivan bonehead pass, it was a clean game. Unfortunately, Ped State also made few mistakes after the opening kick.
9. We should (fingers crossed) match up with the rest of the schedule ok. Not predicting 7-8 wins, but it is conceivable that we win Howard plus 2 more. That would be cool. I expected this team to be outmatched in 10-11 games. Probably won't happen, barring injury.
10. Don't heap too much on the offense. There was zero margin for error.
11. I love our old rusted hulk of a stadium. Renovate it and use the rest of the money for NIL. They kids only spend about 35 hours a year there anyway. Wo needs a show piece to attract visiting fans?

• Love
Reactions: drewjin and SadCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT