ADVERTISEMENT

Commit #9 in the bag on Sunday

rwhitney014

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2007
Or so says Chris Bowers on Twitter. Dominoes falling fast...

Any guesses?

45-im-so-excited-gif-466.gif

Sounds like calcaterra based on Fitz's last tweet.

Edit: Disregard. Probably wrong assumption on my part

Last edited:
If it is, I suspect Wolma or Pugh may find themselves as a DE or linebacker. Lots of flexibility here!

6'4 230 but a 5'0 40 time is very slow for a super back. Even te run in the 4'8 94 range.

Thoughts?

6'4 230 but a 5'0 40 time is very slow for a super back. Even te run in the 4'8 94 range.

Thoughts?

Our future depth chart there is thin as I suspect at least one of the TEs from previous classes will outgrow the position. I think Wolma is plenty fast enough for a HS TE and will get faster with physical maturity. I think both stay at TE.

Our future depth chart there is thin as I suspect at least one of the TEs from previous classes will outgrow the position. I think Wolma is plenty fast enough for a HS TE and will get faster with physical maturity. I think both stay at TE.

In our offense athleticism and size seem to be more important than speed for a SB. Of course faster is always better.

It's a great opportunity for both of them to see the field as a RS Fresh. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them saw the field as a true freshman. We needed to lock up 2 SB's this year.

Reactions: BoJERJ
It's too bad we didn't have a spring "game." We would've gotten some recruits had we done that #willycat

Reactions: nycat33
Do they play defense in high school? If so, what position?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT