ADVERTISEMENT

Dayton

SmellyCat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
So it turns out I will not be able to make it up to Evanston for any football games this fall, but I *will* be in town for the hoops game against Dayton! I'm excited because I used to go to every game when I was in town but I haven't been to WRA in years (also Smelly Jr. will be watching his first game there). So: will buying tickets day of game be a problem? I figure Dayton probably won't bring thousands, and it's a non-conference game, so likely no sell-out.

But on the other hand, coming off NCAA season! Hype through the roof! Do I want/need tickets beforehand? Does anyone have any they want to sell? Should I be worried about how hard these tickets are to come by?

So excited to yell at basketball refs for the first time in forever.

As a U of D alum, yeah basketball is king in Dayton, even though the football team is one of the the winningest football programs in FCS history. Dayton Arena is very nice, especially compared to what EMU had back when I attended there. The basketball arena was like a huge HS gym with pull out bleachers, just on a larger scale. Of course after I graduated, they finally got real and built a really nice facility for the basketball team.

If anyone has one extra ticket for tomorrow I’ll put it to good use. I usually rotate kids but since it’s a Friday night they both want to go. Figured I’d ask here before I buy one tomorrow.

If anyone has one extra ticket for tomorrow I’ll put it to good use. I usually rotate kids but since it’s a Friday night they both want to go. Figured I’d ask here before I buy one tomorrow.
Had a last second cancellation so have an extra., Have to leave no so not sure is you are still looking or how I would get it to you

Love being back here. Like being in a time machine and going back 30 years. Is Little Caesar’s open after the game? I crave Crazy Bread every time I hear “Hey Baby.”

Had a last second cancellation so have an extra., Have to leave no so not sure is you are still looking or how I would get it to you
Ah sorry just saw this. We were able to get one but very much appreciated. Fun game!!!

So it turns out I will not be able to make it up to Evanston for any football games this fall, but I *will* be in town for the hoops game against Dayton! I'm excited because I used to go to every game when I was in town but I haven't been to WRA in years (also Smelly Jr. will be watching his first game there). So: will buying tickets day of game be a problem? I figure Dayton probably won't bring thousands, and it's a non-conference game, so likely no sell-out.

But on the other hand, coming off NCAA season! Hype through the roof! Do I want/need tickets beforehand? Does anyone have any they want to sell? Should I be worried about how hard these tickets are to come by?

So excited to yell at basketball refs for the first time in forever.

You can drive up to Madison for the football game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT