ADVERTISEMENT

Did I see that Caitlyn Clark was leaving the WNBA?

Said she was done and going to Europe.
It’s quite common for WNBA players to go to Europe in the offseason to make extra money. Bc of her endorsements, I don’t see why she’d need to — unless it’s to take her brand global and make even more in eventual endorsements.

It’s quite common for WNBA players to go to Europe in the offseason to make extra money. Bc of her endorsements, I don’t see why she’d need to — unless it’s to take her brand global and make even more in eventual endorsements.
If she chose to play anywhere else in the world, that team would be getting offers from all over for a global tv deal, and that team would instantly become the world’s most popular basketball team.

Sorry, I forgot that "Basket Buzz" is a reputable source, carry on.

From the video link:
Disclaimers:
This video presents opinions and information sourced from various platforms and does not claim absolute truth.
•Basket Buzz aims to foster constructive dialogue and does not endorse or promote violence.
•Fair use of copyrighted materials is exercised in accordance with YouTube guidelines and U.S. copyright law.
Copyright Disclaimers:
•Fair use of copyrighted content is exercised for purposes such as criticism, commentary, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. The usage of certain copyrighted materials adheres to the fair use doctrine and federal law.

How this content was made
Altered or synthetic content
Sound or visuals were significantly edited or digitally generated.

Learn more

Also, that Nigerian prince is not actually going to send you money.

Reactions: NUCat320
Can she go to europe and the come back? That would be a great move for Women's BB; get the whole world excited. Suddenly, Women's BB is like soccer.

What does she make in the WNBA, $70k? She makes over 10 times that in endorsements. She has leverage to make a difference here. She sits until women salaries go way up. What a power move that would be. Of course, even if that happened and was successful, the jealous players and fans would still hate her and claim it’s just hype. The WNBA Commissioner is a dope and wouldn’t be able to deal with the situation.

Reactions: JimStarr777
Where are you @CatManTrue ?? You were the initial one on here that touted Clark on these forums. Did you fall off the Clark train?
I got a timeout. Easiest time I ever did.

Concussions are a bitch! Just ask Wrassler Bob.

I am working with other Walker guys from NUFB behind the scenes.

Lawyers are too slow and Northwestern ONLY CARES ABOUT MONEY.

The big ten and NFL ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY.

Ask Chesty Ulrich or Ike Ndukwe or Vedran or Vince Scott.

For now, I identify as a nonbinary McCormick Engineering grad who cheers for Northwestern student athletes, the New Jersey Devils (blackhawks are too corrupt)…

Later! Gotta get my kids from private daycare and public elementary school.

They are spoiled and I love them for it

I got a timeout. Easiest time I ever did.

Concussions are a bitch! Just ask Wrassler Bob.

I am working with other Walker guys from NUFB behind the scenes.

Lawyers are too slow and Northwestern ONLY CARES ABOUT MONEY.

The big ten and NFL ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY.

Ask Chesty Ulrich or Ike Ndukwe or Vedran or Vince Scott.

For now, I identify as a nonbinary McCormick Engineering grad who cheers for Northwestern student athletes, the New Jersey Devils (blackhawks are too corrupt)…

Later! Gotta get my kids from private daycare and public elementary school.

They are spoiled and I love them for it
You had me until “nonbinary”. 🤦‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT