ADVERTISEMENT

Do you pull for the B10 @ the final 4

Bama's only shot of beating UCONN is shooting a very high percentage of 3s for the game. I think they'll have trouble getting clean looks, but you just have to make contested ones for 40 minutes. I think they thrive on turnovers and UCONN doesn't turn it over that much.

NC State vs Purdue is an interesting one for me. How NCSU was 17-14 at one point is beyond me. Edey won't have the weight matchup on Burns, it's going to be a lot of fun to watch.

Bama's only shot of beating UCONN is shooting a very high percentage of 3s for the game. I think they'll have trouble getting clean looks, but you just have to make contested ones for 40 minutes. I think they thrive on turnovers and UCONN doesn't turn it over that much.

NC State vs Purdue is an interesting one for me. How NCSU was 17-14 at one point is beyond me. Edey won't have the weight matchup on Burns, it's going to be a lot of fun to watch.
I’m curious how Alabama’s play style will work with UConn. Alabama is so dedicated to eliminating the mid range shots and either shooting threes or going to the rim, which is usually great. But against a defense like UConn that has such elite rim protectors, it’ll really challenge Bama’s ability to actually get to the rim and score, and if they can’t do that they’re just left with the outside shots and I doubt UConn’s guards can’t guard that at an elite level. How much Bama can force the guards to help inside will be key.

6 of their top 8 guys were transfers, so I imagine it took a long time for the team to gel. Only the two DJs were there last year.

• Wow
Reactions: olshin and drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT