ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t snooze on Penn State

Baz=Heisman

Feb 11, 2023
24 hour rule still in effect as of this posting so the boys should still be enjoying this win (until 10:29pm CT tonight) and praying Ty is ok.

But starting much later tonight… the focus shifts to Penn State. They have been playing much better recently including a nice win at Indiana. We all know the trouble their defense gave us last go around in State College. Ball security is paramount Sunday. Go ‘Cats!

24 hour rule still in effect as of this posting so the boys should still be enjoying this win (until 10:29pm CT tonight) and praying Ty is ok.

But starting much later tonight… the focus shifts to Penn State. They have been playing much better recently including a nice win at Indiana. We all know the trouble their defense gave us last go around in State College. Ball security is paramount Sunday. Go ‘Cats!
Looking forward to an intense, end to end battle between Penn State and Iowa tonight that goes into triple OT.

Anyone who has been a Northwestern basketball fan for any length of time knows better than to sleep on Penn State. The Lions have won five of the last six, even after NU’s win in State College last month. They beat arguably the best team in NU history TWICE last year. I can’t stand playing them.

Anyone who has been a Northwestern basketball fan for any length of time knows better than to sleep on Penn State. The Lions have won five of the last six, even after NU’s win in State College last month. They beat arguably the best team in NU history TWICE last year. I can’t stand playing them.
At least Ed DeChellis nor Micah Strewsberry are coaching them now 🥴

There's some teams that just have your number. Even when they are the worst team. No other team fits that better for us than PSU

Reactions: drewjin
As long I can remember Joe Crispy Critter and Ed Debevic, I'll never sleep on PSU. Our record vs them is laughable

PSU is hot right now. They've won three straight in convincing fashion. This might be our toughest test for the rest of the home season. Really need Ty back for this one.,

Hate the idea of facing them without Ty

Hopefully NU is working a LOT at breaking the press. Without Berry if necessary. And they’re all shooting free throws for the inevitable time that they get fouled in the backcourt with a slim lead.

Reactions: Baz=Heisman

Hard to snooze on anyone let alone PSU who has had our number

Have you watched Penn State play? I don't think we are more athletic. I'm very concerned with their press.
Note the /s. I was reacting to an earlier comment that somehow seemed to suggest we are more athletic.

I’m with you on this, for sure!

As long I can remember Joe Crispy Critter and Ed Debevic, I'll never sleep on PSU. Our record vs them is laughable
The esteemed Mr. Crispy Critter is back on PSU coaching staff ... likely just to torture us.
Son just hit 1,000 points in HS. We should offer and get our revenge.

• Haha
Reactions: Baz=Heisman
The esteemed Mr. Crispy Critter is back on PSU coaching staff ... likely just to torture us.
I should also say that Joe was certainly in my top 2-3 HS athletes I covered back in those days. Wish we would have been in on him.

Don’t forget Jan Jagla… another PSU terror lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT