ADVERTISEMENT

Doug Collins Reaction?

catstime16

May 27, 2015
I believe Doug Collins was calling Cavs-Celts game last night...anybody know of
Video/Audio of his reaction to win?

I believe Doug Collins was calling Cavs-Celts game last night...anybody know of
Video/Audio of his reaction to win?
Really missed seeing pictures of Doug last night, although they did have shots of Charlie Hall's mom and dad cheering on the Cats. Good for them! Fitz and McCall were there as well. Who else?

There must have been some part of DC that had a momentary PTSD, freak out. Check out the final play out the '72 Olympics!! Scary similar.

Go to 3:21

I happened to tune in a couple minutes of the Celtics-Cavs game and they showed "the play" and Doug reacted to it, saying how proud he was of his son and he seemed to be emotionally tongue tied before they got off it. I wonder how it was for him during the broadcast with the Cats playing at the same time. He sits a few rows above me and has missed only a couple games all season. What a game to miss!

I happened to tune in a couple minutes of the Celtics-Cavs game and they showed "the play" and Doug reacted to it, saying how proud he was of his son and he seemed to be emotionally tongue tied before they got off it. I wonder how it was for him during the broadcast with the Cats playing at the same time. He sits a few rows above me and has missed only a couple games all season. What a game to miss!

You know if he's going to be there Sunday? Would be nice to see Tracy Wolfson interview him during the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT