ADVERTISEMENT

Convo with Barney

T_Levine

May 26, 2010
Would love to know what was said to Barney by CCC when he came out. Unlike boo Collins shielded his mouth.

Just curious.

Reactions: drewjin
So, Brooks' first year was '21-'22. Is that the Covid year? Does he have two potential years of eligibility left?

Wondering bc I heard Doyle on the radio a couple minutes ago talking about Edey, and questioning his decision to play in the NBA next year since he has a Covid year left. If Dickinson got (as Doyle claimed) $2 million NIL money from KU, what could a guy like Edey, two year POY get on the open market?

Either way, hoping to hit 6 ## tonite or tomorrow so that I can properly fund True NU's NIL efforts...

Reactions: phatcat
So, Brooks' first year was '21-'22. Is that the Covid year? Does he have two potential years of eligibility left?

Wondering bc I heard Doyle on the radio a couple minutes ago talking about Edey, and questioning his decision to play in the NBA next year since he has a Covid year left. If Dickinson got (as Doyle claimed) $2 million NIL money from KU, what could a guy like Edey, two year POY get on the open market?

Either way, hoping to hit 6 ## tonite or tomorrow so that I can properly fund True NU's NIL efforts...
Edey can only get paid during games played in Canada given he is not a US citizen.

That’s why Purdue scheduled a game in Toronto this season. He can’t get paid while in the US from what I understand.

He won’t get paid nearly enough to return, unlike Caitlin Clark (who would probably make more money at Iowa next year than in the WNBA).

Reactions: drewjin
Edey started in 20-21. Wasn't the Covid year 19-20?

Edit: Man, I have found sources online saying 19-20 and 20-21. Love the internet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT