ADVERTISEMENT

Dress Warm vs ND.........

The stands were frozen. So goddamn cold to stand or sit since your feet were constantly on ice.
Also some dickish yokels were throwing ice/snowballs towards people in purple. One almost hit me and hit a poor teenage girl a few rows in front. It hit her in the head and she had a huge gash and had to leave the game. We didn’t know who threw it, but lost a ton of respect for ND folks that night.

Cold at night in November in Chicagoland....who woulda thunk it?;)

November is our month. When is the last time we lost in November?

The Irish have a bunch of those Southern players that can't play in the cold. Advantage NU.

Wiscy was worse than the ND game, but both were brutal. We brought Glad large garbage bags for the seats and the ground. Can put a blanket on the seat over the garbage bag. For the hands, food prep gloves and then gloves. Does great for hands.

That was some absolutely awesome football weather for that game

I agree. I had a blast at that NU/ND game. It was chilly, but not brutal by any stretch. I’ve had the great joy of going to two of the top ten coldest Bears games of all time (1989 vs Packers and 2004 against Texans- both were losses by the way). And I don’t even go to many Bears games. Just lucky I guess...

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
Current forecast is high of 50 degrees, low of 41 on Saturday.
Shouldn’t be too bad if there isn't any rain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT