ADVERTISEMENT

Football Ticket Information

I totally disagree as they are also using STH tenure as determining factor for tiers. A 30 year STH who hasn't donated a dime gets tier 3. People on this page are always bashing NU for not taking into account long time STHs, well in this case they most definitely are taking care of them.
If that is true then Sheffelder is right. If those 30 year STH don’t contribute a dime, then the only seats they can have are the cheap seats.

Just received an email with more detailed season ticket information. Most notably:

each STH will be designated a unique time slot to our seat selection site to view and purchase seats.

This is very interesting to me, and I fear perhaps a dangerous procedural move. I am very concerned the "cheap "seats will sell out leaving only inventory out of (my) price range, which means it is a reasonable possibility I do not get season tickets at all this year, while a cluster of seats in more expensive sections go unsold.

This is in contrast to their historical process where seat arrangements happen out of view to the public, where they can easily upgrade higher-tier STHs to make room elsewhere for lower-tier requestors. In theory this can still happen - ticket reps can call higher-tier buyers with "good news - you've been upgraded" - I'm just a little surprised they're doing it this way and potentially exposing a lack of interest in higher-priced inventory.
Pretty sure they did the same exact thing for New Welsh Ryan. I remember hoping that my first-choice seats would still be available by the time they got to my "purple points tier", and fortunately they were.

I have been a STH for 25 years and have not received any email regarding tickets

My current plan is to try get the North EndZone. If not, I will try to get single game tickets. The only reason I am not trying to get single tickets as the primary option is because I am afraid I will not be able to get them at all if I don't buy season tickets.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT