ADVERTISEMENT

Duke is no Northwestern

TheC

May 29, 2001
Duke chokes away the lead late in the fourth quarter against Notre Dame.

I have no feelings about Duke one way or another. I do like their QB. Tough kid.

Duke employed the dreaded 3-man rush on the 4th-and-16 qb scramble that saved the game for ND.

Looked familiar.
I thought the exact same thing. Tuned in late and was seeing Duke getting good penetration from their DL and some disruptive blitzes that had Nx Dx on their heels that series... until that 4th down play.

The prevent alignment prevents victory again, hope Leonard recovers somebody that wears a you suck wristband so that he doesn't lose a sight of the team is OK by me.

Typical bunch of Butthurt Snob Cat Fans. Typical for snobbish NU. How soon we forget NU was a trash football program. Don't knock Duke, at least their Administration is serious about sports and education and don't look like a deer in the headlights.
Whoah, whoah, whoah…. I just meant that Duke had their big high profile game against Norte Dame and couldn’t finish the upset unlike a certain team in purple.

(And yes,I’m jealous that Duke is so much better than us now)

Whoah, whoah, whoah…. I just meant that Duke had their big high profile game against Norte Dame and couldn’t finish the upset unlike a certain team in purple.

(And yes,I’m jealous that Duke is so much better than us now)

We didn't pull off an upset the last time we hosted ND, either. And Duke went to South Bend and won in 2016, just like we did in 2014. We are not as different as you might think!

Reactions: hdhntr1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT