ADVERTISEMENT

Emulate Wisconsin

jensberg

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2006
I know this might be obvious but isn't this the program we aspire to be? 8 - 5 is an off-season. Always competing for Big Ten West. Hi average recruiting with great Player Development and no significant negative news. Great o-line and running game and a defense that seems to always be above-average even when they lose a significant amount of players from the previous year.

Reactions: Titanium999
Yes.

We can only hope that with a few years of Anderson’s coaching and Anderson’s recruits, our OL can finally be a strength. Heck, I’d even settle for it simply not being a glaring weakness at this point.

I know this might be obvious but isn't this the program we aspire to be? 8 - 5 is an off-season. Always competing for Big Ten West. Hi average recruiting with great Player Development and no significant negative news. Great o-line and running game and a defense that seems to always be above-average even when they lose a significant amount of players from the previous year.
All that and a .500 record v NU over the last 25 years or so

Yes almost a

Yes almost everyone without consistent ability to recruit top 10-15 classes looks at Wisc. We are very similar to them in that we make the most out of our talent and have a great program culture—they just have top 20 talent and we have more like top 50 talent.

Reactions: Rodenthater
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT