ADVERTISEMENT

Enormous game tonight!

DocCatsFan

Oct 26, 2006
And I'm not talking about MN. The ladies take on NE at home at 7:00 in a game with NCAA seeding implications. I think this team is in and is currently projected as a 9 seed. NE is ranked 20th and a win tonight will be tremendous for us. I hope to see many, many people at WR on this cold night to support this great team.

I'll actually be attending my first-ever women's game tonight, although I have no idea where my seat is since I'm using my free voucher from season tickets. I'm guessing it's easy enough to find a spot to sit and watch?

Noah will be squarely straddling the fence tonight. Probably cheering for every basket.
happy0030.r191677.gif

Originally posted by CappyNU:
I'll actually be attending my first-ever women's game tonight, although I have no idea where my seat is since I'm using my free voucher from season tickets. I'm guessing it's easy enough to find a spot to sit and watch?
Good choice for a first game so far, nice that the visitors could oblige by shooting 3 of 28 (????!!!!!?????).

Yep, I came out too. Don't know that I've ever seen anything quite like 3 for 28. I'm no expert, but the ladies look pretty damn good from here . . . and Nebraska's supposed to be pretty decent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT