ADVERTISEMENT

Epic Bret meltdown

pawildcat

Sep 15, 2006
Waynesboro, Pa.
Big Bret's Arkansas team, ahead 24-0 at half, completely craps out in the second half in a 35-24 loss to Virginia Tech. Glad he left Wisky and showed all us poor relations in the Big Ten how to win. On a side note, I believe NU is the only team to beat an ACC school so far this bowl season.

Big Bret's Arkansas team, ahead 24-0 at half, completely craps out in the second half in a 35-24 loss to Virginia Tech. Glad he left Wisky and showed all us poor relations in the Big Ten how to win. On a side note, I believe NU is the only team to beat an ACC school so far this bowl season.

When I read the title, I though something happened to our own EpicBret

Brett looked like a big red blimp in that oversized red plastic coat he was wearing. Perhaps he was doing his own Kool-Aid Man impersonation? OK - I stole that Kool-Aid Man reference from some one who made it about Andy Reid, but it works. Jeez, Brett, eat a salad once in a while.

Ole Brett has some explaining to do to the Hog faithful.

Damnit. This thread had me rustled for about five seconds. I was like, "What did that nutjob do now?"

It's fine, everything's under control here, you can go back to your "I have seen the future of football, and his name is Jace James" thread.

You aren't very good at summary

Perhaps, but I am good at generating thread views, imo. And if Jace makes significant contributions as a true freshman WR, my post might not be as hyperbolic as it sounds. In fact, he may be reminiscent of the last Glenbard North recruit to commit to the Wildcats in terms of impact.

giphy.gif

Perhaps, but I am good at generating thread views, imo. And if Jace makes significant contributions as a true freshman WR, my post might not be as hyperbolic as it sounds. In fact, he may be reminiscent of the last Glenbard North recruit to commit to the Wildcats in terms of impact.

I would be happy but extremely surprised if James has anything remotely approaching a similar impact as the guy positioned to become one of the B1G's all-time leading rushers.

When I read the title, I though something happened to our own EpicBret

I thought that too. I was so disappointed that it wasn't about anyone important or of interest to me.:cool:

:cool: INDICATES THAT THIS WAS MEANT AS A PLAYFUL JAB AT EpicBret. NOT AN ATTACK IN ANYWAY)

Because you appear to have a differing opinion from a number of of those who have who have posted there, just thought you might wish to check out why epicbret feels so positive about James.

I understand why he does. My opinion differs based on the tape I've seen, but I would love for James to excel beyond my expectations.

I understand why he does. My opinion differs based on the tape I've seen, but I would love for James to excel beyond my expectations.

Is there any merit in epicbret having seen Jace several times live over observations of tape? Logic would dictate that this is so, but I am far from an expert on this subject. Thus, I would be interested in your opinion

I thought that too. I was so disappointed that it wasn't about anyone important or of interest to me.:cool:

:cool: INDICATES THAT THIS WAS MEANT AS A PLAYFUL JAB AT EpicBret. NOT AN ATTACK IN ANYWAY)

Wish I could say I'd been that inventive. I just thought that the Arkansas Bret meltdown was, indeed, epic and totally forgot about the epicbret who posts on this board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT