ADVERTISEMENT

Ethan Morton is a dirty player

I do not want to sound like I am body shaming the young man, but he just looks goofy. Is it the angle of his shoulders?

That is rich after all the cylinder rules that you guys got away with. Along with at least one hook and hold. Your coach is a punk.
Oh good, a representative from the worst fanbase in the Big Ten has come by to whine about their win. Thanks for stopping by.

Reactions: IGNORE2
I took whining 101 from your coach. The worst fan base?? We show up for our games. Yours is the most delusional (although the hoosiers do give you a run for your money).

• Haha
Reactions: NUCat320
I can’t in good faith look down on Purdue fans. Spending any consistent time in the gray, strip mall that is West Lafayette absolutely destroys the mind and beats down the soul. Only so many times you can have Fazoli’s induced diarrhea before you break.

I took whining 101 from your coach. The worst fan base?? We show up for our games. Yours is the most delusional (although the hoosiers do give you a run for your money).
Hey Babe. Obviously, you didn’t go to the game in November. Delusional? last three games against Zach and the refs, we have won two and the third took a Herculean disparity in foul calling that should cost a ref his job, yet you continue your trash talk. Wonder why every other fan base in the conference bitches about your fanbase? Delusional is a good term.

It’s a shame you guys all smoke meth before basketball games. Your football fans are pretty decent.

If you go to Purdue, you have the same chance of walking on the moon as watching your team play in the Final Four (they both happened twice).

So if we are talking delusional, how many times in the past 43 seasons have you thought “this is the year!”

We are a historically awful program. No delusions about that. But we have a very good team that had a great chance to beat you 3 times in a row.

Now go away and talk on your board about how NU is too physical.

A choo choo comes here after last night's game, whines, which reinforces the idea they never lost a game properly officiated, and every win is despite the zebras. And what does said choo choo calls others? Delusional.

Irony is dead

dead seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Can’t wait to watch another early exit from the dance when you lose the protection from the B1G refs. Maybe you through the B1G tourney with their other three semi-team members helping.

If it was me, I would be so incredibly proud of my #2 ranked team squeaking out a victory in OT at home against an unranked opponent. Simply impressive.

I can’t in good faith look down on Purdue fans. Spending any consistent time in the gray, strip mall that is West Lafayette absolutely destroys the mind and beats down the soul. Only so many times you can have Fazoli’s induced diarrhea before you break.
I’ve been to Madison, Iowa City, East Lansing, Ann Arbor, Bloomington and West Lafayette… and my god WL is a DUMP. Legit worse than DeKalb and some other smaller college towns. I’d seriously consider ending my life if I lived there!

Reactions: NTCAT
But they have the "World's Biggest Drum!"

• Haha
Reactions: IGNORE2
Yes, the worst and whiniest fanbase, which believes that their players have never committed a foul and opposing teams foul their players on every play every game. Which 16-seed will be the one you lose to this year? Norfolk State, Morehead State and Southern look like they might be real problems for the vaunted Boilers.

PU fanbase is more fragile than Chihuly globe hanging from a tree in an F4.

I would hate to see how you guys discuss officiating once you lose more than a handful of games. Good grief. The thought of it makes my head hurt.

If you had been paying attention, you would have seen that he tripped and fell under the NW player.
In this case of the Berry 3, if I was reffing I would not have called anything despite the contact. Berry has a tendency to try to draw fouls. In that play, he kicked his leg out. It looked like a soccer injury to me because he was moving around ok.

That said, for teams other than Purdue, "tripping and falling" does not absolve one of a foul.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT