ADVERTISEMENT

Evan Hull has played his last game for NU

He had a nice 2 years for NU and is a nice, not great, RB. Good luck going on with things to Evan but he will be replaced very well.

Happy for him.He was a very bright spot the last 2 seasons on a team that really under achieved and struggled mightily.
Got engaged after the Nebby game so time for him to start the next phase of his life.
Also relieved that he is going pro and not to Minny or another college team.
Good Luck Evan.

We shall see. I hope the best for him but do not see him as an NFL player.
You think he’d be giving up his last year of college eligibility if he had not received positive feedback about his pro prospects?

You think he’d be giving up his last year of college eligibility if he had not received positive feedback about his pro prospects?
I would think he could decide for himself. I doubt if he will be drafted and if the NFL is his desire I hope he chooses wisely as to with which team to sign as an undrafted free agent.

Doesn’t the NCAA allow them to test the waters, talk to the NFL but stay in college if they don’t think they will be drafted highly enough provided they don’t hire an agent?

Maybe he’s on the Nance plan. Go pro if the feedback is good, but transfer if not.

I hope he gets paid for a few years, but I do see him as a significant step down from JJTBC, who has hung on by a thread for his roster spots, as a BC, and I don’t know that Hull has the quickness to make it as a change of pace guy.

Reactions: Titanium999
Maybe he’s on the Nance plan. Go pro if the feedback is good, but transfer if not.

I hope he gets paid for a few years, but I do see him as a significant step down from JJTBC, who has hung on by a thread for his roster spots, as a BC, and I don’t know that Hull has the quickness to make it as a change of pace guy.
This is my assumption, either way, he did some hard time here, wish him well however it may shake out for him.

But this is a bad pattern and should be every college coach's worst nightmare: best players go find greener pastures. Now the bleeding has to stop...or...it doesn't.

Reactions: NUCat320
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT