ADVERTISEMENT

Evan Stewart

And Samson Evans to Iowa. Any input on his strengths/weaknesses at the high school level in Illinois?

Honestly had never heard the name until this mention. He's quicker than he is fast on high school tape. Seems like the kind of kid Iowa turns into either a FB or LB. Pretty surprised they think he's an outside WR as I don't see the speed there.

Honestly had never heard the name until this mention. He's quicker than he is fast on high school tape. Seems like the kind of kid Iowa turns into either a FB or LB. Pretty surprised they think he's an outside WR as I don't see the speed there.

Good all around athlete but does not have a standout skill. Very competitive. Typical Iowa recruit who will end up contributing there. The kid has had a very tough and traumatic start to life and should be commended for excelling despite those devastating circumstances.

Good all around athlete but does not have a standout skill. Very competitive. Typical Iowa recruit who will end up contributing there. The kid has had a very tough and traumatic start to life and should be commended for excelling despite those devastating circumstances.

That's all fine and well, but... outside WR? Really?

That's all fine and well, but... outside WR? Really?

I know I am repeating what you already said, but I read a little interview with him over the weekend, you probably read the same thing, where he or the interviewer said that he was definitely being recruited to play wide receiver.

I can see it. The kid just finds a way to make plays with the ball in his hands. I am confident he'll end up being a solid contributor for them.

Just don't see the speed for outside WR. My guess would have been LB or H-Back/FB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT