ADVERTISEMENT

Exhibition Game

ubercat

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2005
NUmenor
Have any bball season ticket holders tried to get tickets to the game vs McKendree on November 2?
I just tried using the promo code on the NUsports website. No seats available. And I don't think it's part of our season ticket package.

To my knowledge, it is part of the season ticket package. It always has been in the past.

You may be right. Although a STH for many years, I've never attended an exhibition game to start the season. And have never paid attention to such game tickets in the season package. I plan to reverse that trend on November 2nd.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
You may be right. Although a STH for many years, I've never attended an exhibition game to start the season. And have never paid attention to such game tickets in the season package. I plan to reverse that trend on November 2nd.
We always get access as STH, unless anything has changed.

Reactions: ubercat
As a football season tix holder my rep sent me an email to buy tix at $10. I bought two on Monday.

As a football season tix holder my rep sent me an email to buy tix at $10. I bought two on Monday.

Good for you! Looks like it's sold out now. There will be back-to-back capacity crowds at Welsh-Ryan and Ryan Field within 24 hours of each other. I think I'll sleep in my car that Friday night.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
Good for you! Looks like it's sold out now. There will be back-to-back capacity crowds at Welsh-Ryan and Ryan Field within 24 hours of each other. I think I'll sleep in my car that Friday night.
You just want to be first in line for the west lot on Saturday!!
Its hard to get ahead of the Drohans

Reactions: ubercat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT