ADVERTISEMENT

First Half

Wisconsin's front 7 leaves lanes open this year.

Just keep sending Bowser downhill.

80% commercials 20% game. WTF
Why enjoy the game for only 2.5 hours when we could do so for 4.5?

I wish they could stretch it into Sunday afternoon....

But yeah, this is a heck of a lot of commercials. Not sure how you can keep your momentum as a team.

Thanks all for the in game commentary. Google is apparently blocked here in China so the only NU game link that I can access is this one since I can’t go searching. Even the posted chat room link goes blank.

I take it we are tied at 7 early in the game?

But yeah, this is a heck of a lot of commercials. Not sure how you can keep your momentum as a team.
Defenses won't get gassed

I wonder if they anticipate a short game due to all the running Wsiky will do?

Thanks all for the in game commentary. Google is apparently blocked here in China so the only NU game link that I can access is this one since I can’t go searching. Even the posted chat room link goes blank.

Tied and our O really looked good and balanced in their last long drive.

Wisc is having some luck running but not enough that we haven’t been stopping their series.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat

Correct. Can't you get Yahoo sports app?

Not sure how any fan can watch this. there has literally been no game play - LOL Oh and the announcers are so f'ing biased. world's best offensive line ever vs. hanoka, bowser and anderson have done nothing the last few games. Ever bother mentioning that these guys are 5 6 and 7th string?!?

Blah. Much better to just take a punt than force anything too much.

Make Wisconsin earn every point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT